Provenza Floors Commercial Warranty Description
FULL WARRANTIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranties described herein are given to the original purchaser only AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROCEDURES, LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS
AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. The warranties cover only approved product applications as recommended by Provenza Floors®.
FULL LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Provenza Floors Commercial Hardwood Floors warrants its products, in their original manufactured condition, to be free from defects in lamination,
assembly, milling, dimension and grading. Structural Integrity means that products will remain free from defects in lamination, assembly,
milling, dimension and grading for as long as the original purchaser owns the home or commercial flooring. Provenza Floors requires pre-installation
authorization on all radiant heat procedures. Hardwood flooring, being a natural product, will continue to expand and contract through normal heating
and non-heating seasons. Properly installed hardwood floors may consequently experience some separation between boards at different times during the
year. If such separations do occur, they are not covered by this warranty.
25 YEAR ACRYLIC IMPREGNATED TOP LAYER WARRANTY
Provenza Floors Commercial Hardwood Floors warrants, to the original owner/purchaser, that the engineered, acrylic impregnated top layer of floors
will not wear through or separate from its backing, engineered construction for a full 25 years from the date of purchase. This 25 year warranty applies
to applications where normal, commercial and residential traffic conditions apply.
Finish and Impregnated Wood Surface Warranties exclude any indentations, scratches or surface damages caused by lack of proper maintenance, negligence,
misuse, pebbles, sand, erosion, water, spiked heel shoes, other abrasives or insufficient protection on furniture. Use of floor care products other than
those especially formulated for use on wood flooring, may damage your floor and void the warranty.
3 YEAR POLYURETHANE, UV CERAMIC, ALUMINUM OXIDE AND OIL FINISH WARRANTY
Provenza Floors warrants, to the original owner/purchaser that the above surface wear layer will not wear through or separate from
the wood floor for a full 3 years from the date of purchase when used under normal commercial traffic conditions.
Regarding All Warranty Coverage
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original customer/purchaser. Installation must be according to recommended procedure found in Provenza Installation Instructions.
Maintenance must be according to recommended instructions.
Manufacturer Inspection Rights
Manufacturer shall be allowed a reasonable time to inspect products claimed to be defective. If and when the claim is determined to be of a manufacturing defect, manufacturer will repair or replace the defective material at a reasonable labor cost.
The use of any artificial or mechanical steam making machines and/or steam cleaners on Provenza Hardwood Floors may cause damage to the floor and will void all manufacturers' warranties.
- Damages arising from the use of artificial or mechanical steam making machines and/or steam cleaners on Provenza Hardwood Flooring.
- Wood is a natural product and contains variations in grain pattern, color and/or texture which are characteristics of wood and as such are not considered defective and no warranty shall apply.
- Scratches, indentations, accidents, abuse and damages arising from furniture, spike or stiletto heels, improper maintenance, wet mopping, pet accidents, pet accidents, exposure to excessive heat, dryness, use of chemical or industrial cleaning products or color changes due to direct or indirect sunlight.
- Natural expansion or contraction resulting in gaps between boards or low humidity. Maintain an indoor humidity level of 35% & 55% RH.
- Damage due to excessive ground moisture, earthquakes, fire and insect infestation.
- Failure to follow installation procedures or not providing the proper floor preparation prior to installation.
- Failure to inspect the material during installation.
- Reduction in finish “gloss”.
General Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser.
- The liability of manufacturer under this warranty shall be limited to the cost of material and reasonable labor only.
- No other warranties expressed or implied, are made including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Under no circumstances shall Provenza be liable for any loss or damage associated with special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- No installer, retailer, agent or employee of Provenza has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
- In the event of litigation, all controversies shall be submitted to American Arbitration Association. Venue shall be the County of Orange, State of California.
WHAT DOES PROVENZA FLOORS WARRANTY PROTECTION MEAN?
If in the unlikely event any portion of your floor should fail with respect to the provisions of these warranties, Provenza Floors
at its sole discretion to the original purchaser, will repair, refinish or replace such portion, AT NO COST TO YOU, with the same
product or another product of equal value. In the unlikely event Provenza Floors is unable to correct the affected portion after a
reasonable number of attempts, Provenza Floors will refund, if requested, the purchase price for that portion of the floor that fails.
To file a claim, first contact the Provenza Floors retailer where the original purchase was made.
If the retailer is unable to satisfy the claim, contact us at: Provenza Floors, Inc., Phone: 1-877-455-7890
Claims must also be filed within the warranty coverage period, and information verifying date of purchase will be required.
Provenza Floors reserves the right to have a designated Provenza representative inspect the floor and remove samples for technical analysis.
- Color variations in flooring are a natural occurrence due to character, species and age of flooring and exposure to UV light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring.
- Due to color variations of product and/or samples, Provenza Floors is not responsible for the consumer matching flooring to other wood products, such as cabinets, stair railings, trim and moldings.
- Gloss reduction is not considered surface wear.
- Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, knots and mineral streaks are not considered defects.
- Provenza Floors warranties are not transferable.
- No installer, retailer, distributor or agent, or employee of Provenza Floors may alter the obligations or limitations of any Provenza Floors warranty.