Provenza Commercial Wood Floor Maintenance Guidelines
Provenza hardwood floors are durable and easy to maintain. The UV acrylic polyurethane finish
protects the wood and keeps your hardwood flooring look beautiful.
Oil Finish Products
Provenza Flooring warrants its Oil Finished floors for a period of 25 years and limited to the original purchaser.
Oil Finished floors require periodical maintenance. See regular maintenance below.
Regular Floor Care and Maintenance
- Dust mop on a frequent basis and use only specifically formulated floor care products. Avoid using any harsh chemicals on your floor, included but not limited to ammonia based, bleach STP or Acetone.
- Provenza Natural Floor Care Solutions products
were developed specifically for oil finished wood floors and are available through distributors to maintain,
protect and refinish Provenza oil finished wood floors.
- Utilize floor protectors, wide bearing and non staining glides or casters on all moveable furniture, tables or other objects that sit directly on hardwood flooring.
- Use walk-off or high quality mats to protect the floor from abrasive material. Avoid using latex or rubber backed rugs.
- When, due to excessive wear or use, the floor requires refinishing, it is suggested to use a qualified, licensed professional refinisher.
- Do not use masking tape or any high tack tapes, on floors, for an extended period of time. Tapes must be removed carefully from the floor each day.